Submit Your Articles
I encourage you to submit your articles to this website. Please read and follow the submission guidelines below:
At present you will find 236 articles including resources on many breed specific and dog related topics here.
If you want to republish any articles found on this site you may do so with the webmaster's permission. However, you must follow the authors reprint guidelines. If no guidelines are given in the article then you must use the following as a substitute: "You have permission to reproduce this article either electronically or in print as long as the author bylines are included, with a live link, and the article is not changed in any way. The author retains full copyright!"
This site is also provided as a place for our visitors to submit articles. As you may know, submitting articles is a great way to increase visitors to your website and brand yourself as an expert in your field. You will also gain a valuable link back to your site by providing one in your author byline.
1) Please do not submit adds or long drawn out promotions for your business. They will not be approved so it's not worth your effort. Only informational articles that are breed specific or dog related are accepted.
2) You may provide a resource box/author byline at the end of your article. This is where you can put your e-mail address and a link to your website/s and tell a little about you and/or your web site. Please make it short and to the point, 3 or 4 lines should be sufficient. We reserve the right to edit for length if necessary but will always keep your link intact.
3) Only submit articles that you have written or have permission to submit. We do not provide compensation for accepted articles.
4) There are no length requirements but common guidelines are between 300 - 1500 words.
5) These types of articles are NOT permitted: adult content, hate/racial, illegal, casinos, schemes/scams, or any other inappropriate content (We reserve the right to decide what is appropriate or not).
6) The author retains copyright of the article. However, by submitting here you are giving permission for your article to be republished by others on websites, ezines, forums, offline, etc... Of course this will only add to more links and more visitors to your site.
7) You are always in control of your article. If you decide you want to take your article off this site in the future, for any reason, simply contact us and we will be happy to do so.
8) Any personal information you provide, such as email address, etc... will remain strictly confidential. They will not be sold, rented, or given away to anyone unless you post it in your article, then we have no control over it. However, you may be contacted by us in regards to your article submission.
9) You will be receiving a link to your website from your article byline and any other links you have in the article pointing to your website. A link back to our site is all we ask. You can submit as many articles as you wish.
10)These guidelines are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
That's about it... Those guidelines aren't too hard to follow, are they?
Please note that not all articles will be able to be included and there is no guarantee of inclusion. I reserve the right to reject any article for any reason. However, most articles that adhere to the guidelines will be accepted. Thank you very much for your article submission.
Submit articles to:..
John Chandler email@example.com
Australian Cattle Dog Social club of North Queensland,Australia www.wolfweb.com.au/acd"